Okay ladies. I went on my annual trip to Minneapolis to hear about the latest products to help us remember the memories we make each and everyday. And man, have they gotten in right this time. Take a peak @ how much fun I was having. 

I just love working my Creative Memories Business and I have a brand new title
I'm a professional Memory
Celebration Consultant. We not only have the traditional scrapbooks which I love, but know we have digital scrapbooks and slip in pocket albums for those who don't have time, but who have lots of photos they need to organize. Now if that wasn't fantastic on its own, we know have custom framing and home decor items that you can incorporate your pages/photos in to.
Celebration Consultant. We not only have the traditional scrapbooks which I love, but know we have digital scrapbooks and slip in pocket albums for those who don't have time, but who have lots of photos they need to organize. Now if that wasn't fantastic on its own, we know have custom framing and home decor items that you can incorporate your pages/photos in to.
It is all so exciting and to know that I have a part in helping people remember the times in life that bring them the most joy is totally awesome. I would love to help them complete their mission of perserving the past, enriching the present, and inspiring hope for the future. If I can help any of you ladies who I adore celebrate the best moments in your life, please call me.
No comments:
Post a Comment