Okay, so there really isn't a picture for this, but I thought I would put it on here anyways.
As many of you know, I am studying to be a registered nurse. I have taken most of the prerequisite (sp) classes and have already applied for the nursing program. One last step I had to take to be considered for admission was the entrance exams. They are mostly math and reading. I was very nervous and studied a lot for them
This last Wednesday, the 26th, I anxiously sat down and took the test. 2 hours later I left all full of nerves in anticipation of the results; which can take up to 2 weeks to receive. Luckily, mine took less time, and this afternoon a white envelope arrived in my mailbox containing my scores and.......
I PASSED!!!!!
Now I will wait impatiently for my acceptance letter with my fingers crossed. Wish me Luck!
3 comments:
Yay!!!! We sooo need to celebrate!!!
Congratulations Sarah! That is quite an accomplishment! Way to go!
Good for you! I will be there too, maybe next year. As soon as we get moved I'll be able to finish my schooling. Go nursing!
Post a Comment