By my own admission I am not a get up and go kind of person, however, I decided this summer that I would make a plan of activities to keep the kids busy and help save my sanity. Our first adventure was to the Shedd Aquarium on Wednesday. I went online and planned the trip, including Metra, CTA, and the free Trolleys that run downtown during the summer.
The trip was one of the funnest things we've ever done.
the boys
the girls (their first train ride)
Waiting for the #14 bus
that we doubted would ever come.
The view from the aquarium was fantastic
Interestingly, our first stop at the aquarium,
wasn't a fish at all, it was a lizard.
The Komodo Dragon
And of course, everyone's favorite the dolphins.
We all had so much fun, we can't wait to go back again. Which will be a lot easier now that we are members. Later this summer we hope to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo, Michigan Avenue, Millenium Park, and maybe one of the beaches.
HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT SUMMER!
2 comments:
Wow! You are brave with all that traveling around downtown WITH the kids! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I love finding blogs by people I know. Looks like you are having a fun summer. Hope things are well in Oswego
Post a Comment