Here's a little about me.
I was born in central IL where I spent the first 12 years of my life. During my freshman year of high school we moved to the Chicagoland area. Right after graduation I married my childhood sweetheart. After taking a quick break from the burbs, we moved back to the area in 1997 shortly after our first son was born. We put Steve through diesel tech school and had our second son in 1999. Then, in 2001 we were blessed with a new little girl and purchased our first home. 2 1/2 years later we welcomed another little girl and shortly after she made her arrival we purchased a brand new home in the far west suburbs to accomodate our growing family.

We've been here now over two years and wouldn't trade if for anything. The kids keep us busy with their activities including football and gymnastics. My husband and I are both taking classes right now and with any luck we will finish our degrees. Mine will be in nursing and his will be in Business. Someday, when the kids are grown and I can slow down a bit, I plan to move to a horse ranch in the moutains and enjoy the wide open spaces America has to offer. So, until next time, TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment