The last six months have been to say the least trying. There have been some moments of joy mixed in, like Valentine's day for instance.
I'll tell you the story.
About a month ago, I received in the mail a Helzberg catalog, wherein I found a very pretty necklace that includes an amethyst heart and a pink tourmaline stone. I fell in love immediately because that happens to be Steve's and my birthstones. Well, I jokingly said they would make a good Valentines Day gift. Not actually expecting to get it, I forgot about it really. That day while I was at a school party, he snuck out and bought me a necklace. He even took the magazine to make sure he got it right. He claimed he had been out buying lunch and I started to take food out of the Arby's bag, when I discovered the little pink box. I opened it up and said "What is this"? It was the wrong necklace. He had picked a different purple necklace that was on the same page. It was hilarious. I told him that since he screwed up I should be allowed to get the necklace and the ring. hehehe.

The one above is the one I wanted and the one below is the one I opened. Both pretty,but the other one isn't quite what I was going for. Atleast he's trying to be a little romantic. It will be a fun valentine to remember. Love you Sweetie.

No comments:
Post a Comment